I. General information
personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the PREESHARE App.
2. In connection with the amendment of the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application from 25 May
2018 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of
Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - GDPR, we inform that pursuant to art. 13 of the
Regulation, the following information and rules related to the processing of personal data by the Processor's
Administrator will be valid.
3. The Administrator, as well as in the case of entrustment agreements, also the Processor of personal data contained in
the App is ZIA sp. o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia, 81-555 at ul. Małopolska 39/2, entered into the Register of
Entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register
under the number KRS 0000709643, NIP: 5862326110, REGON 36890004600000, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
4. ZIA Sp. z o.o. ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed
at preventing unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, we take special
care to ensure that personal information is:
a. correct and processed in a lawful manner,
b. obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
c. adequate, appropriate and not excessive,
d. accurate and current,
e. processed in accordance with the rights of the persons to whom they relate, including the right to reserve access,
f. safely stored,
g. not transferred without adequate protection.
5. ZIA sp. o.o. processes personal data in order to:
1) necessary for the proper provision of services provided electronically,
2) consider complaints,
3) to the extent necessary to provide Services, in particular to provide the Service Provider via the App with feedback
about its "organization", including through a modern system of appreciating employees (Users) and its analysis,
4) determined on the basis of separate agreements, in particular contracts for entrusting data processing in connection
with the service provided.
6. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes
the Administrator or the Processor to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded
between the parties.
7. The PREESHARE app performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following
1) by information entered voluntarily in forms,
2) by providing personal data on the basis of a contract entrusted by the administrator with such personal data,
8. Cookies - information about the terminal device.
The PREESHARE app can collect and analyze non-personal information about the browser name, computer type and technical
user information, operating system and other similar information. The application can collect cookies containing the
above information. The information is stored only to facilitate the use of the application, to quickly authorize users
and improve the mechanism of its operation. According to art. 173 par. 1 point 2 in conjunction with art. 173 par. 2 of
the Telecommunications Law, if you do not want cookies to be saved in the memory of your computer, you should modify the
agree to the above.
9. The PREESHARE application collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
10. The data provided in the registration form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific
form, eg in order to process the contact information.
11. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, which is in accordance with the
provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular with the GDPR.
12. The person whose data is processed by the administrator has the right to:
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality
of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- obtain access to their personal data and rectification or deletion ("the right to be forgotten") by the Administrator,
as well as any third parties that have gained access to them,
- obtaining information on the use of automatic processing systems (including profiling) for personal data,
- opposition to specific types of processing, e.g. for direct marketing purposes or for making decisions based solely on
- information on how long the data will be stored,
- obtain information about the designated personal data inspector, if appointed,
- submission of a complaint to supervisory authorities - the Office for Personal Data Protection.
13. Data controllers' responsibilities:
- the administrator and any person acting under the authority of the controller or processor and having access to
personal data shall process it only at the direction of the controller, unless required by Union law or the law of a
- User's data will be processed and stored for the period necessary to perform the obligations of the Service Provider
resulting from contracts concluded with the Recipient, for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data
is processed or until the User withdraws its consent,
- after the processing of personal data for the original purpose, they will be stored for the following purposes:
a. Carry out obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
b. Claims related to the performance of the service,
c. Prevention of fraud and abuse,
d. Statistical and archiving.
Internet technology, possible changes in the law in the field of personal data protection and the development of our
website. We will inform you about any changes in a visible and understandable way.
15. The App may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the App and are not in any way
supervised by the App, These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
tab - contact
II. The purpose of processing
ZIA sp. o.o. processes Users' data for the purpose and scope necessary to provide Services, in particular to provide the
Service Recipient with feedback about its "organization", including through a modern system of employee valuation
(Users) and its analysis. Apart from the above, with the consent of the User, the data will also be used to send Users,
including the e-mail address provided by the User, by the Administrator or other entities, information about the
Administrator and services or their products (including commercial information) provided by him or other entities, as
well as other purposes for which the User agrees.
III. The basis for data processing
The data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User to set up an Account and further consent by
logging in to the App for the first time, as well as the statutory authorization to process data necessary for the
implementation and settlement of services provided by the Administrator.
IV. Other Provisions
1. Data may be made available to entities authorized to receive it under applicable law, including the competent
2. The administrator uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to the
administration of servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information.